Sunday, April 1, 2012

Post Op Day 1

March 15, 2012:

From Derek:

We came to see Aimee right away at 8 am this morning. She was more alert than last night. She has been battling some nausea issues, but the nurses are working to get that under control for her. She hasn't been able to eat anything but she hopes to soon. At this point she is definitely going to be here through tomorrow it looks like.

From Aimee:

Hello everyone! I'm typing this from my phone so I'm going to try to keep this short, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing well. I really didn't get much sleep last night and was very sick this morning, but we have played around with my meds and I'm feeling much better now! I am definitely very sore, but the pain is manageable. My bladder catheter came out earlier today and now I have to pee every 10 minutes which is starting to get annoying. I was able to eat a little for lunch (and keep it down). Getting in and out of bed is starting to get easier, and I have a great nurse today which has been nice. Derek and his mom have been taking very good care of me and I am very thankful for that.

Thank you all so much for your love and support! I read and appreciate every single message as they truly help lift my spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment